- Whilst UK legislation no longer requires persons with COVID-19 to self-isolate, Purple House Clinics ask that you please do not attend our clinics if either you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19. Please also do not attend if you have vomiting or diarrhoea.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested, out of courtesy, you please inform your clinician before attending in order to allow them to consider whether the appointment should go ahead.
- If you are over 70, have a long-term condition, are pregnant or have a weakened immune system, please refer to medical advice.
- Please use hand sanitiser upon entry to the clinic and upon exit.
- Please maintain good respiratory hygiene: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze, put used tissues in the bin straight away, and wash your hands afterwards. Avoid touching any part of your face.
- If you use the toilet facilities, please wash your hands with soap and water if you do so (for at least 20 seconds) and adhere to any other infection control guidance displayed in the toilet facilities.
- Try to minimise the exchange of objects with clinicians and other staff and avoid touching unnecessary surfaces.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all. We will be more than happy to help and are keen to be responsive to any feedback you may have.
Finally, please inform us if you experience symptoms of Covid-19 which have developed within 10 days after attending one of our clinics.
For information about the symptoms of coronavirus, how it is spread, how to seek advice and treatment please see official NHS advice by clicking here.