Become an Associate Clinician of The Purple House Clinic
and enjoy working privately with ease...
"I joined The Purple House Clinic as a self-employed Associate over a year ago and I have never looked back! The clinic is welcoming and friendly for both clients and Associates making this a really lovely place to work. The work is flexible, fitting in well around my personal commitments and I have never been short of referrals. The clinic is very well run and I appreciate the great support I get from the administrators and the Clinical Director."
Dr Alison Jones, Clinical Psychologist and Associate Clinician of The Purple House Clinic, Loughborough.
If you'd like to follow in Alison's footsteps, please get in touch!
We're currently recruiting at our clinics in Loughborough, Leicester, Lincoln and Glasgow (central, Bearsden and Thornliebank).
We regularly recruit Associate Clinical Psychologists, Associate Educational Psychologists, Associate Forensic Psychologists, Associate Psychiatrists, Associate Occupational Therapists and Associate Mental Health Nurses. However, if you're another type of professional and would like to enquire, please get in touch! Psychology Jobs.
AS A PURPLE HOUSE ASSOCIATE YOU BENEFIT FROM:
- A ready-made referral stream, matched to your interests/skills, generated by our website and extensive marketing strategies;
- Use of our high-quality clinic premises for consultations with clients (room hire fee applies);
- Client invoicing and processing of payments taken care of;
- Highly organised administrative and operational systems;
- Access to our Associates’ web page offering help, guidance, useful forms and resources;
- Working within the professional parameters of our clinical governance strategy and extensive set of policies and procedures;
- Case management (for third party referrals);
- All client contracting taken care of;
- Initial appointments arranged and confirmed to clients;
- Proof reading of reports/letters;
- Free use of our practice management software for appointment logging and electronic note-keeping;
- Access to our test libraries;
- Regular contact with our administrative staff, Clinical Directors and other clinicians within the network.
Finding out more couldn’t be simpler!
1) Click the big purple button above
2) Fill out the short form and we will get in touch to provide you with more information
We look forward to hearing from you!