Become an Associate Clinician of The Purple House Clinic
and enjoy working privately with ease...
"I would highly recommend working as an Associate with Purple House. There have always been appropriate referrals ready for me to pick up and fit with my availability. The Admin staff are friendly and helpful and there is support as needed from the Clinical Director."
Dr Gina Hoskin-Campion, Clinical Psychologist and Associate Clinician of The Purple House Clinic, Loughborough.
If you'd like to follow in Gina's footsteps, please get in touch!
We're currently recruiting at our clinics in Loughborough, Leicester, Lincoln and Glasgow (Central, Bearsden and Thornliebank).
If you're interested in becoming a Purple House Associate Clinician, we regularly recruit Clinical Psychologists, Educational Psychologists, Forensic Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Occupational Therapists and Mental Health Nurses. However, if you're another type of professional and would like to enquire, please get in touch! Psychology Jobs.
As a Purple House Associate Clinician, you'll benefit from Practice Privileges:
- A ready-made referral stream, matched to your interests/skills, generated by our website and extensive marketing strategies;
- Use of our high-quality clinic premises for consultations with clients;
- Client invoicing and processing of payments taken care of;
- Highly organised administrative and operational systems;
- Access to our Associates’ web page offering help, guidance, useful forms and resources;
- Working within the professional parameters of our clinical governance strategy and extensive set of policies and procedures;
- Case management (for third party referrals);
- All client contracting taken care of;
- Initial appointments arranged and confirmed to clients;
- Proof reading of reports/letters;
- Free use of our practice management software for appointment logging and electronic note-keeping;
- Access to our test libraries;
- Regular contact with our administrative staff, Clinical Directors and other clinicians within the network.
Finding out more couldn’t be simpler!
1) Click the big purple button above;
2) Fill out the short form and we will get in touch to provide you with more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!