We provide training, workshops and lectures to a range of organisations (e.g. educational, health, social care) on subjects related to Mental Health, Clinical Psychology, & Child Development.
Further to training, we also provide Consultancy Services to support you with your clients, as well as clinical supervision services.
All of our training is tailored to the requirements of your organisation.
Examples of training, workshops or lectures that we can provide are:
- Understanding common mental health problems
- Introduction to psychological therapies
- Basic therapeutic skills (e.g. empathic listening)
- Formulation in Clinical Psychology
- The importance of Attachment
- Attachment disorders/developmental trauma
- Attachment and brain development
- Working therapeutically with Attachment disorders
- Promoting healthy attachments e.g. in childcare facilities
- Working with PTSD/Trauma
- Psychological Assessment with children
- Creative interventions for working with children
- Writing therapeutic stories
- Working therapeutically with parents and families
- Schema Therapy & Schema Therapy with young people (not for certification)
Please contact us to discuss your training requirements